Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Experience in Eng102

This English class has been very different from any other English class I’ve taken. I have never written a paper on a film before, and I had never heard of the critical models before either. It was new to me to be focusing so strongly on just one thing: the final paper. In most of my other classes, there were much more papers or assignments, while this one just mainly focused on the film paper. I really enjoyed writing the paper though, even though now I can’t watch Thor without trying to analyze everything. But that’s okay, I think now I have a different view and respect for the film now that I caught things while analyzing that I didn’t see in my previous viewings of the movie. I also liked just focusing on one major project. We had other little projects along the way, but they were all tied to the film paper, and I think that was very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment